How To Get Published
Join publishing mentor Ocean Reeve at Puke Ariki Library for a free 2-hour seminar on the publishing industry, including a step-by-step process in how to realise your vision of becoming a published author. With 20 years’ experience in the industry, Ocean has worked with many influential people on a global level in assisting them to become published and he has a passion for inspiring creative expression and showing people how to achieve their publishing goals.
You will learn about:
- The three options in book publishing
- The Assisted Independent Publishing process
- Audiobooks, book distribution and marketing
- The first steps in becoming a published author
Plus hear from guest speaker, ultra-endurance athlete Lisa Tamati, author of ‘Running Hot’ and ‘Running to Extremes’.
Booking is essential (limited to 50 spaces).
Book online, call 06-759 6060 or pop into the Library to reserve your space.
- Tue 10th Mar 2020 3:30pm - 6:00pm
- Puke Ariki Library, 1 Ariki St 4310