Book Group in a Bag
Start your own book group with our new service, Book Group in a Bag.
Each bag has everything you need to get started - just add some friends and pick a convenient time and place!
- 10 copies of a book
- Discussion questions to get you started
- An information sheet explaining the service.
What you need to know
- Bags can be issued to adult library card holders.
- Bags are issued for five weeks and can be renewed if no one else is waiting.
- The person borrowing the bag is responsible for distributing the books, then collecting and returning them to the library by the due date.
- Bring the bag back to the information desk with everything in it. Please don't put it through the after-hours slot.
How to get started
- Check out the Book Group in a Bag titles in the library catalogue.
- The catalogue will tell you if the Book Bag is available and which library it is held at. You can’t reserve a Book Bag on the catalogue at the moment.
- If you would like us to put aside a Book Bag for you, or you would like it sent to another library give us a call on 06 759 6060 or fill in the contact us form.
- Then pick up your bag from the library, invite some friends and pick a convenient time and place.