Public computing and printing at the Library
We can help you take care of all your computing, printing and photocopying needs. At the Library you’ll be able to book out a computer, load credit onto an account and securely and privately manage your printing.
Services available to you:
- Use the Microsoft Office software on the library computers.
- Print from a phone, laptop or from one of our public computers.
- Print from home or your own devices. Just email your documents or files as email attachments to email@example.com. You will receive an email reply with a Job ID then come into any of our libraries and release your printing from one of our public printing kiosks using the Job ID.
- Enjoy streamlined photocopying and scanning services.
- Top up your account with printing credit (for regular users) or pay as you go using Eftpos and cash.
- Protect your privacy and security through use of our new system.
- Take advantage of self-service available or ask one of our friendly librarians for help.
- A4 Black and Whites 20c per side
- A4 Colour $1 per side
- A3 Black and White 50c per side
- A3 $2 Colour per side
- Scan to email no charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add money to my card?
To load credit onto your printing account you can:
- Go to the kiosk in the library and add credit by Eftpos or credit card.
- Ask a library staff member to add cash to your account.
How do I print using my account with the new system?
Using your account to print is nice and easy with our new system.
- While using one of our public PCs release your printing straight to our public printer then pay for it.
- Send your print job from your personal laptop or mobile device by emailing it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive job ID number in a reply email. Come into any of our libraries and enter the Job ID into one of our public printer kiosks and release the printing to our public printers.
- Adjust the attributes for your job i.e. black and white or colour printing, single or double sided. The cost will be automatically calculated
- Print from the credit on your account or pay as you go to release your printing.