Summer Reading Programme
Nau mai, haere mai!
Welcome to Splash into your Library, Puke Ariki and Community Libraries summer reading programme.
We have lots of fun planned! Along with a reading log we also have six activities focussing on our digital resources (movies, magazines and books), crafts, coding and games.
How does it work?
- The programme is for children aged 5 - 10 years and runs 14 December - 31 January.
- Come in to your local library to register.
- We’ll give you a card which you take home and start to work through.
- Check in after adding to the reading log or completing any of the activities. You'll need to do your first check in before Christmas.
- You must check in four times at your local library to complete the programme and receive your certificate.
- You’ll also receive a small treat at each check in.
We’re looking forward to you joining us for a summer of reading, activities, creativity and learning.