The Community Lounge is situated on Level 1 of Puke Ariki library and can be booked by community groups free of charge. It is suitable for meetings or small gatherings of up to 15 people.
If you would like to book this space please consider the following:
- The space is part of a public floor of the library and cannot be partitioned off. Please consider both the noise your group might make and the impact of the noise of other users on your gathering.
- We are unable to provide any additional chairs or other facilities.
- If your gathering is open to the public, you will need to take responsibility for all bookings, marketing and advertising.
- We ask that you let us know if you will be advertising your gathering so that we can handle any enquiries we may receive as a result.
- If your gathering is not open to the public, please consider how you may be affected by others in close proximity.
We reserve the right to decline a booking if we feel that the gathering may be inconsistent with the broad aims of Puke Ariki. We do not support ticketed/for profit gatherings.
Please fill in the booking inquiry form below and you will be contacted to confirm availability.