inglewood library and service centre - Kōhanga moa
Mon, Tue, Thur: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wed, Fri: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sat: 9.00am -12.00pm
Closed on public holidays.
46 Rata Street
Inglewood Library is accessed directly from the street.
30 minute free car parking is available.
• Free Internet and Wifi
• Adult and children’s fiction and non-fiction books
• Courier service between Puke Ariki and Inglewood library for books not held onsite - a reserve charge applies • Newspapers and magazines
• Audiobooks on CD
NPDC Service Centre
• Pay your rates and water bills
• Pay parking tickets, other infringements and debts
• Submit dog registrations and other applications
• Purchase NPDC rubbish bags
• Buy tickets for the New Plymouth to Hawera bus service