waitara library and service centre - te puna tuhanga
Mon, Wed, Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tues, Thurs: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sat: 9.00am -12.00pmClosed on public holidays.
15a Queen Street
Waitara Library can be accessed via a ramp.
Free car parking is available.
• Free Internet and Wifi
• Adult and children’s fiction and non-fiction books
• Newspapers and magazines
• Audiobooks on CD
• Courier service between Puke Ariki and Inglewood library for books not held onsite - a reserve charge applies • Photocopying and scanning
NPDC Service Centre
• Pay your rates and water bills
• Pay parking tickets, other infringements and debts
• Submit dog registrations and other applications
• Purchase NPDC rubbish bags