Bell Block Library and Service Centre - Te Papa mōhiotanga
Mon, Wed, Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tues, Thurs: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Sat: 9.00am -12.00pmClosed on public holidays.
188 Parklands Avenue
Bell Block Library can be accessed via a ramp.
Free car parking is available.
• Free Internet and Wifi
• Adult and children’s fiction and non-fiction books
• Courier service between Puke Ariki and Bell Block for books not held onsite - a reserve charge applies
• Newspapers and magazines
• Audiobooks on CD
• Photocopying and scanning
NPDC Service Centre
• Pay your rates and water bills
• Pay parking tickets, other infringements and debts
• Submit dog registrations and other applications
• Purchase NPDC rubbish bags